jueves, 10 de enero de 2008

HAPPY 2008!

back in Madrid (wonderful & sunny!!), back home, back with my family, with my friends,...
It's been a lovely time here, very very relaxing (although I don't really understand this feeling cause I suffer no stress at all in Linköping... :P ) and very helpful to see my Swedish experience from another point of view :D I'm happy here but willing to go back to Linköping, a place that feels like home too! checking some photos from August b4 I left to Sweden I found some really nice ones with Conchi ;) having a lot of fun in Madrid... I specially like this one, so much time passed! I left Madrid on the 13th of August... now leaving again on the 11th of January! Am I excited about it? Well yes indeed! :)))))


btw.- just found out that Pablo (Alcalá) and I will be taking the same flight to Göteborg!

No hay comentarios: