sábado, 20 de octubre de 2007

cazzo! qué frío!!!

Today we went downtown (Lena, Laurita, Giulio and me) to buy somethings for Luca's farewell party (if u want to join, u'r still on time and very welcomed! 3rd floor above Flamman tonight). I visited System Bolaget for the first time despite having been here for more than two months... For foreigners: in Sweden, normal supermarkets aren't allowed to sell alcoholic drinks so if you want some, even if it's just some wine of normal beer (over 3.2º...?¿?¿?¿) you must go to System Bolaget. I don't really know how many of them there are here in Linköping but we've been in the one next to the White Church (I still don't know the name!!). Some Cava and some wine, for tonight's dinner at as a gift for Luca.
Btw, the town looked really nice today: all of the shops were opened, there were many ppl in the streets, it was a very sunny day but... it was amazingly cold! right now we're just over 6ºC but it feels pretty cold... In order to make my room seem warmer I decided to change my desktop photo from the one of the Absolut Icebar in Stockholm to the lovely landscape of Tuscany... I love this pic sooooooooo much!!!

No hay comentarios: