domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Sex And The City

This post is dedicated to the best TV show ever: SEX AND THE CITY.

Ever since I got to know the show Sex And The City (don't remember when it was exactly) I became addicted to it. I remember those afternoons with Jose and Diana when I just couldn't stop referring to the show! hahaha (thx for standing me guys). To those who may not know about the show (if the possibility still exists), u might just get a lil puzzled about it because of its title, "does it only refer to sex?".

Well the answer is NO. It's not about a group of 4 desperate-horny-single women in their 30's who live in NYC. To me it's about the glam life, being a gorgeous single and
the importance of having your friends close to you. The most outstanding thing from the show: "sex from a female's point of view and turn it into a weekly event" ( Chris North who plays Mr. Big in the show).

I really like how Michael Patrick King (one of the show's producers) defines SATC:

"ppl find it's only about sex or it's just about fashion and it's slowly over the years ppl start to see it's really about love and relationships and sex and basically the battlefield of trying to be in love, whether to be with another person or be with yourself"


Despite it ended a couple of years ago, I can't help it watching chapters over and over again. They still make me laugh like the first time! or even better, now I watch them from a different perspective ;) Although I do not agree or like the main character's attitude (Carrie Bradshaw, even if the Brainfall Quiz test result told me I was a "Carrie Bradshaw), I just LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE the show! Recently I found 4 vids on Youtube.com about the farewell of the show so I decided to post them here to have them at a "click" distance whenever I want to watch them ;)

Wednesday 27th February... I'm editing this post, way too long! just leaving my fav' vid... enjoy!



No hay comentarios: