sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

what about Italy?

that's the question I've been trying to answer to myself.
I first visited Italy in August 2003, I think moved by the faxt of having met my good friend Niccolò in Nice the previous Summer. I was in vacation (+ Italian language course) in Florence for the whole month. Despite the unbearable heat, Uljana, the views from Forte Belvedere, living in the same street as "Davide" from Michellangelo (yes, I lived on the same strees in which Galleria dall'Academia is), the Duomo and the Gellateria close the Galleria dall'Academia made me enjoy one of my best lifetime experiences :))))
after that I kept Italy forever in my mind (and my heart) but never had the chance of going back until last April [about the IW Milano 2007... certainly couldn't define those wonderful 7 days but say that they certainly helpd me to broaden my view about life (thx Luigi, Riccardo, Andrea and Ale)].
In the meanwhile, I got to know Italian cinema, not only the classics but also the "teenager" latest films: Manuale d'Amore, L'ultimo bacio,... I have to confess: I like them! even if I'm not the kind of falling-in-love-everyday girl, from time to time you need to see this kind of sugar coat movies :P
I just love to see how much love means to Italians, no need to hide it! I love this scene from "che ne sarà di noi" (right now downloading). Maybe we should take notice of Italian girls... :P



coming back to the question... I really don't know what's inside that makes me always come to Italy... maybe I was Italian in another life? At the moment I certainly am, I am part of the Parmigiana Reggiana Family :D

Future Plans: Alghero with the girls!

No hay comentarios: