sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2007

Se acerca la Navidad!

I know... my frequency of updates is soooooooo terrible!!!! In my defense I can just say I've had a lot to do in the last month and PLUS! I haven't been in Linköping that much! Making a brief review this is how my last month went along...
from the 1st-6th November my parents visited me :) 4 days here in Linköping and then the MUST in Sweden: visiting beautiful Stockholm (my third time there btw...)
On the 9th we had the first big snow, so exciting!


Laura turned 21 on the next day... we had a wonderful party with special guests: her mother and her sister. A couple of Spanish omelettes and two delicious quiches as starters and then...
risotto!!! yummmmmmmmmyyyyyy!!! :D



Just 2days after, that's on the 9th, we departured to... Russiaaaaaaaaa!! a 9-day- road trip which lead us to Moscow droping by in Helsinki and St. Petesburg, amazing!

Without even time to go back to lessons, Tyler came over for a long w/e ;) by chance it was the same w/e as Kings of Party (Italy). We spent altoghether a couple of days here- incredible dinner at Stefano's!- and then to Stockholm once again ;)

On the 27th I had the exam of my last full-time course (Entrepreneurship and new Business development) but without any hope to pass it of course... but miracles sometimes exist and I did pass it! :) (just got to know 2days ago)...


Time goes by very quickly and farewells already started... the first to leave were Alice and Paolo. As we were going to Bratislava-Prague and Vienna for a 6-day-trip we decided to make the big party on the 28th... Strange feelings that night I must say...
(Stephanie Good also left pretty early, only two days ago- back in the US!)

So now... coming closer to today... our trip to Eastern Europe! Erasmus religion ihas very much to do with travelling around all of the countries that are close your host country but with Ryanair everything seems to be so close! & so cheap! :D Nobody said a trip with 9 ppl would be easy but it was nice to travel around (specially b/c of u Lauri) and discover new cities! The experience of taking a night train of 5h30 between Bratislava and Prague: highly advisable specially if ur suitcase is full of still not dryed clothes from last nights laundry! :P





Prague: amazingly beautiful- we had a wonderful bright sun the two days we spent there so we were able to enjoy all of the beauty of the city (and it's beer!). Don't miss the restaurant-pub "Il Provaznice" if u ever go...
Vienna: full of Xmas markets, we only missed the snow. I've never had so much warm wine in my life (Punsch!)
Bratislava: Small but nevertheless charming- mandatory visit to the Slovak pub! delicious pirogis!

Now back home... all the snow melt away... soon ppl who will not be here on the 2nd semester will have their farewell parties... can't imagine how this will be like without some of them in January... :S

TONIGHT! LUCIAKRABALLEN! said to be the best one though I've never been a great fan of them... looking foward to a good party!

No hay comentarios: