martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Mycket bra...


Last week was one of the most busy weeks in terms of academical dutties (partying is another issue) ever since I'm here in Linköping!

- deadline for the final paper of Religion and Politics,

- Swedish exam,

- readings to do for Investment valuation,

- readings to be done for Environmental Law and Economics,...


Although it might sound a little stressing (which it was, no partying this week- just farewell bbq for Paolo on Tuesday), the fact that I had some pressure made me react and finally awake me from this long-term rêve I've been experiencing in the last months...

Today I got the home exam for Law and Economics, I'm supposed to hand it in in a week's time so I'd better start this afternoon... I'm terrible with deadlines! For those who find incompatible the words home and exam, yes, I'll be graded on an exam that I'll be doing at home. Strange but not easy! I think that part of the assesment is based on our capacity of argueing... so I really have to make an effort on the shaping of the answers...

Today I also got the feedback from the Religion and Politics: after having struggled to get through the writing of 4000 words (in the beggining it seemed easy) I can happily say that I've passed the course :D but we will get the final mark after the seminar on Monday... I'll be performing as Akiko's opponent and viceversa ;) actually our topics are quite close so we'll both have to work hard on it...

plus plus plus... Summer plans update! I will participate in the AEGEE Summer University in Palermo in August, yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (this is the reason of the post's pic...)

The only thing that I'm missing is a lil more sun!

Cheers!

leyre ;)

No hay comentarios: