miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

Hasta pronto Madrid...

Right now I’m on my flight, destination Copenhagen J The time is 3:55pm and the temperature in Madrid was 20ºC J I’ll be posting this whenever I get to Linköping. Leaving Madrid wasn’t actually too sad, I mean I didn’t cry I guess it’s because I know I’ll be back in September to take a couple of exams and plus, my cousins have their tickets already booked for the 13th of September, even before I come back for my exams. Closing the suitcase was a total odyssey basically because of the fear of the overweight fee :S In the end I managed to have a suitcase of only 26 kg but I’m also taking a very heavy hand luggage despite last night I took many things from the big suitcase… I hope it will arrive to Linköping at the same time as me! It seems as if most of the ppl on the flight are Scandinavian, well they certainly are, they’re more tanned than I am!!!!!!! This is REALLY depressing… anyway, can’t wait to get to Linköping! I’ll watch the movie they’re playing right now, didn’t get to hear the title :P
Good bye Madrid!
Ps.- I hope that nice Miguel Adrian, one of the Mexicans who’s already in Linköping will have got my key from the Studentbostader office, otherwise I hope some nice student will lend me their sofa to sleep on it tonight… fingers crossed!

It’s now 6:20 pm, just about to reach Copenhagen! We’re 1946km away from Madrid and the temperature outside the plane is -36ºC!! That’s the temperature expected in Linköping in Winter-time… :S Now I’ll have to board for the flight to Linköping (at 8:20pm) from Copenhagen… I hope I won’t get lost in the airport… I’ll be writing again on the final flight! :D

Arrival to Copenhagen: 18h55, 20ºC… I’ll be boarding to Linköping in about an hour and a half, at 20h25 J I think I’m going to eat the lovely Spanish ham chapatti my mother prepared for me and then just wait at the boarding gate. Btw! Nice airport the one here in Copenhagen!

No hay comentarios: