miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2007

Hej Linköping!

Right now I’m in my own room J Ryd Allé 15.115. For those of you who have heard they call the Ryd Allé “Beverly Ryd”, I must say there’s not much difference between my room and Ivan’s ( a Spanish guy I met at the airport in Copenhagen, actually, he found me and he’s helping me a lot! Cause he knows all the stuff we have to here the 1st days… and plus! Last night I slept in the sofa of his corridor cause when we arrived here in Linköping at 21h55 the renting company office was already closed… so, thx Iván!). He lives in Rydsvaggen, 2 minutes away from where I live.
Btw, I didn’t get my suitcase L I hope they lost it in Copenhagen, otherwise I think it’s going to take a while to get here to Linköping…
My room, well… it’s on the ground floor so that means less intimacy, that means much less: from my window I can even touch the bikes which are parked outside my building! Anyway… we’ve been doing some academical stuff such as getting our coordinators here to sign our arrival, paying the student fee (240kr ≈ 25€),… Today we’re having lovely weather! It’s approximately 25ºC and veeeeeeeeeeery sunny. Whenever Ivan comes, we’re going to set up the Internet connection and we’ll be going to the centre of town to buy a bike and some clothes for me, he loss of my suitcase is the perfect excuse to go shopping J

4 comentarios:

Nacho Molina dijo...

Chica!.. tu siempre dando vueltas por ahi jaja que bien vives. Bueno, diviertete y a la vuelta prometo librarme del título que me acabas de poner :P
Un beso

Miguel Andrade dijo...

Oye.... no lo has actualizadooooooooooooooooooo.......... no me has puesto a mi en parte de la historia... jajajaja

Anónimo dijo...

Hola, que tal ? ;)
I hope that you've finally got your luggages.

Enjoy your Erasmus semester in Linköping ;)
See you.
++

Anónimo dijo...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!